|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Professional Engineering Consultants
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
PEC is active in the following market sectors: Education (K-12 and Higher Education), Commercial, Industrial, Health Care, Government, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality, Retirement Communities, Water/Waste Water, Design-Build, and Military.
Electrical Design Engineer applicants at PEC must be familiar in the following areas as they pertain to the construction market:
- Site Power Distribution
- Building Power Distribution (including one-line/wiring diagram development)
- Lighting Design
- Grounding Systems (including ground grid layouts)
- Development of short circuit, arc flash, and coordination study with SKM/ETAP
- Fire Alarm Device Layout
- Code Analysis (including hazardous area classification studies and design ramifications therein)
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client meetings and communications.
- Project planning/development.
- Candidate will design and engineer building power, lighting and low voltage systems.
- Candidate will be responsible for production of construction documents and construction administration for projects.
- Evaluation of electrical systems.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from an accredited college.
- Licensed professional with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client contact.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments.
- Revit skills desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.