|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Senior Engineering Manager
Our mission is to eliminate passwords in every application. Passwords are an antiquated technique for establishing a person's identity with a digital service. 80%+ of cyber incidents involve the misuse or mishandling of passwords, it is time for passwords to be replaced by strong security techniques that are usable by an audience that is not technical. ZeroPW was started by Jim Clark (Netscape) and Tom Jermoluk Networks), who through companies they founded helped catalyze the modern Internet. The existing team's background is both impressive and diverse, which includes backgrounds in national security, high performance computing, large scale distributed systems as well as consumer and enterprise software.
As a Senior Engineering Manager at Beyond Identity, your team's are responsible for solving some of the most complex problems related to the world of identity management. Given all these fun challenges, we are a fast-paced organization going through rapid growth and solving technical challenges at an exponential scale. As an organization, we have a strong culture of committing to goals and delivering on timelines. We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager with the highest levels of technical talent, people management skills and keen desire to deeply understand our product.
Are you interested in working with smart people to solve the world's largest security issue? If you are Intellectually curious, confident but not egotistical, value team performance over individual contribution and have experience with venture capital backed tech startups then we want to hear from you!
- Work with Product Management to prioritize, scope and plan business milestones.
- Build technical rollout plans to reach business milestones.
- Foster a positive engineering culture in line with Beyond Identity values.
- Work with the Director to build the engineering technical roadmap.
- Support timely delivery of engineering solutions to deliver business needs, while providing a transparent view to progress.
- Actively coach and mentor team members in their careers.
- Be a reliable decision maker.
- 5+ years of engineering management experience with a proven ability to build awesome, high performing teams and lead complex technical initiatives
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, preferably in a fast growing Startup
- Experience building and supporting foundational platform services
- Experience leading multiple teams
- Understands and has practiced agile software development and management
- Has had exposure to multiple languages and frameworks as either an engineer or manager
- Comfortable managing team members with different skill sets and technical areas of focus and expertise
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment while maintaining composure during high stress situations
- Excellent Communication
Powered by JazzHR