|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
Global Partner Solutions has an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team! To qualify for consideration, all candidates must be able to work 40+ hours per week in a fast paced, high demand, quality environment. All candidates must also have sufficient verbal and written communication skills as well as good problem-solving skills.
Duties and Requirements:
- Understanding of B/P's including assemblies, dimensions, tolerances, symbols, notes, abbreviations, geometric dimensioning & tolerancing, and any other standard nomenclature per customer, government, or industry standards.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks (CAD software) modeling, drawings, assemblies, etc.
- Understanding of inspection, measuring and testing techniques used to verify dimensions and physical properties of product.
- Understanding of the limits and advantages of the various manufacturing processes (turning, milling, heat treating, EDM, anodizing, grinding, plating, etc.) used by the company and its subcontractors.
- Understanding of the limits and advantages of the various workholding methods available (collets, vise jaws, chuck jaws, fixtures, etc.)
- Team oriented company with top paying wages and benefits in the valley in regards to the Aerospace Industry.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer providing competitive wages and benefits. Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance available. 401(k) with company match and company funded Profit Sharing plan.