|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Senior Project Engineer
A "Magic Quadrant" leader, Ivalua s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods, and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. This is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
About the Team
You will be part of the Professional Services Team whose mission is to successfully deliver our unique & configurable solution to customers and support our Partner community with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving - and has yet the ability to think holistically of the implementation and provide solutions that solve the customer s long-term challenges.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
This is an exciting opportunity as a Software Project Engineer in Ivalua. You will be part of the technical team working on Ivalua Buyer framework (based on .NET and C#) to enhance our product solutions. Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products.
- Use Ivalua Buyer technical framework (based on C# .NET) to configure and customize Ivalua Buyer solution
- Experience in hands on software development, testing, reverse engineering and debugging
- Comfortable looking for configuration solutions versus new coding and development
- Work cross functionally with a global team in helping to build new product features and functionality.
- Contribute throughout all phases of the development and implementation cycle
Skills You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of experience in software development, primarily in C#, .NET, and SQL Server
- Ability to understand complex functional and technical environments and communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Aptitude to directly communicate with global cross-functional team members and work in close collaboration with team managers. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, Procurement a plus. Some travel may be necessary ( 20%)
- Bachelor (BS) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!