|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
HelloFresh SE is a German publicly traded meal-kit company based in Berlin, Germany. It is the largest meal-kit provider in the United States, and also has operations in Canada, Western Europe (including The UK, Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium, France, the Netherlands), New Zealand, Sweden and Australia.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or, equivalent
- 6+ years of experience on a agile software development team, preferably in a lead or senior role for at least 2+ years
- Hands-on experience in developing and releasing microservices, distributed system, and/or large-scale solutions
- 4+ years experience in a current service-oriented programming language, such as Golang (preferred), Java, Python, or NodeJS
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL technologies (e.g. MongoDB), with demonstrable ability to write and execute effective queries
Why you'll love this job:
- You'll have the chance to push your ideas from inception to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- We're a start-up within a start-up. We're nimble but we have the institutional knowledge and the global resources
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- When in office; snacks, cold brew & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Competitive Total Compensation
Remote is until September 2021