|Location||Washington, Washington DC|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
Location: Washington D.C. / Salary: $90,000 - $100,000
We are seeking a Senior Support & Project Engineer (MSP) for a full-time, W2 position.
Based out of Washington D.C., we are a leading Managed and Cloud Services Provider servicing public and private clients. We are passionate about IT and enjoy thinking critically to solve issues. This role is primarily WFH but will need to go onsite to our D.C. clients as needed.
The Senior Support & Project Engineer (MSP) is responsible for to providing project, deployment, L3 service desk remote and on-site support for small and medium-scale enterprise business networks. The Senior Support & Project Engineer (MSP) should be well versed with technologies such as, but limited to; Windows Server, O365, Virtualization (VMware or Hyper-V), routers/switches/firewalls, Azure, and ConnectWise.
Senior Support & Project Engineer (MSP) must have previous Managed Services experience.
- Installation and Configuration of network devices (Switches, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points etc.)
- Administration and troubleshooting physical and virtual servers (DNS, DHCP, AD, Azure AD, Group policy etc.)
- Administration and troubleshooting of cloud solutions (Microsoft/Office 365, Google Workplace etc.)
- Experience with Cisco networking devices
- Follow ITIL/ISO based processes
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Metrics
- Identify patterns and issues in our process and delivery and provide recommendations for improvement and automation
- Identify and offer potential solutions for recurring issues
- Maintain internal and client documentation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Primarily WFH (MUST BE COMMUTABLE TO D.C. - NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Certification Reimbursement
$90,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.