|Location||San Francisco, California|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
We are a Frisco based business providing full IT Services to small to medium sized businesses for over 20 years. We ve continued to scale our business, increase our service offerings, and create a work environment that people enjoy working in.
We are seeking a Service Desk Engineer - L2 (MSP). The Service Desk Engineer - L2 (MSP) should have at least a year of Managed Services experience. The Service Desk Engineer - L2 (MSP) will be setting up and maintain Windows Servers and Desktops in a LAN/WAN environment. Service Desk Engineer - L2 (MSP) daily responsibilities will include Server and Desktop support for our customers. This includes hardware repairs, software installation, SonicWall Router/VPN set up and support as needed in a Windows 7 - 10 and Server 2008 - 2016 or 2019 environment.
Service Desk Engineer - L2 (MSP) Technical Skills & Responsibilities:
- Resolve all Tier 1 escalated incidents
- Server 2008 - Server 2016 or 2019 installation, maintenance and support
- Windows 10 installation, recovery, support and maintenance
- Full range of Microsoft products including Office Suite
- Ongoing management of Office 365 and Azure environments
- Active Directory and Group Policy administration
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP administration
- VPN, Router and remote access administration via SonicWall
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team member
Service Desk Engineer - L2 (MSP) Benefits:
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO
- Reimbursements for training/certs
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.