|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
Service Technician 1 | $20.00/hr | Indianapolis, IN | SMNS
Job ID: SIMNJP
Job Title: Service Technician 1
Address: Indianapolis, IN 46278
Required: Steel-Toe Shoes & Masks
Order Builder - $20.00/hr. On W2 Contract
Duration: 12 Months
• 1st Shift: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
* Performs mainly pre-defined, technical tasks (for example, basic commissioning of products and systems, integration of components to a system, basic engineering, maintenance jobs) and work packages on-site as related to fire inspections and service.
* Supports customer onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
* Coordinates and accomplishes defined service operations and/or resolves product issues for customers equipment. Adheres to defined processes and applicable regulations.
* Customer Services: Selects from among clear choices based upon defined procedures and practices, to address changing work situations appropriately. Thinking and portfolio of acting options cover a number of routines, and latitude is permitted to address topics with appropriate processes. Unexpected situations, however, typically needs technical assistance or authorization.
* In Assembly: Incumbent needs to have certain degree of theoretical knowledge and procedural understanding to operate in qualified assembly processes, which includes effective usage of a number of tools and machines during during assembly process.
* In Administration / Customer Services: Positions are expected to cope effectively with multiple choice situations in number of assigned processes and routines. Thinking is about applying or even adapting the "right" procedure to a process or an issue arising. Incumbents may handle routine and non-complex practical enquiries and procedures from internal or external customers. Work routines are repetitive by nature, but may take some seconds to some minutes each.
Must possess valid driver's license.
Daily travel to job sites but will keep local as much as possible.
**Compunnel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbour inclusivity. Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden.**
- Providing high quality repair service on equipment
- Resolve minor customer service issues
- Diagnose, service, and repair
- Perform service, repair and inspections
- Perform preventive maintenance on all service equipment
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment
- Provide service to customers while maintaining exceptional customer service
- Install and/or repair a wide range of dock doors and operating systems
- Assess customer's service/repair or installation needs and complete the installation or repair of the product to the customer's satisfaction and complete service documentation
- Assess customer's service/repair needs and complete the repair of the product to the customer's satisfaction and complete documentation
- Make service calls to customers and provide with expert installation and repair service to a variety of propane equipment
- Perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
- Deliver customer cars to service stalls
- Provide exceptional customer service to callers
- Handling the customer service phone lines
- Upgrading customers to service agreements
- Adhere to contractual service agreements per sales and customer service directives
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Enjoy providing world class customer service