|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
If you are a proven and experienced Civil Engineer who can add your expertise to a Top Engineering firm, a great opportunity awaits in Phoenix. This well-respected, Engineering Firm is searching for a Site Civil Engineer who will add significant value to company growth by hitting the ground running with their highly-tenured and multi-disciplinary team.
Project Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• 5+ years of Experience
• PE License is Preferred (EIT with requisite experience strongly considered)
Project Engineer Compensation:
• Base Salary: extremely competitive based on experience
• Quarterly & Holiday Bonus Structures
• Work on a highly tenured, multidisciplinary, team of professionals
• Regular company outings
• Internal promotion opportunities
Civil Engineering Functions:
• Oversee, sign, seal, stamp design related to commercial/residential land development
• "Dive-in" to design on an as-needed basis
• Work side-by-side with the entire Civil Engineering & Land Survey Departments
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Engineering positions, reach out to Dalton Kats with GPAC at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.