- Provide administrative supervision, leadership, guidance, and feedback to subordinate staff to facilitate smooth operations including on-call duties.
- Provide oversight, and supervise the efficient day to day operations of Supervised Living home.
- Continually evaluate opportunities for improvement in the Supervised Living home.
- Oversee and ensure the efficiency of the assigned home.
- Communicate all required information to the Program Director on a daily basis as required by state and company policy.
- Work closely with the Program Director to ensure personnel actions are carried out accurately and timely including hiring, training, evaluating, monitoring, disciplining, and terminating.
- Ensure all provisions of the assigned Supervised Living home comply with governing regulations.
- Respond in an appropriate and timely manner to family/guardian and patient concerns in a timely manner.
- Complete I/A reports and ensure follow-up is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is maintained in safe working condition.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle complies with all motor vehicle safety, DMH and Millcreek regulations at all times.
- Ensure the safety of all individuals living in the home at all times.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed in a timely manner and according to DMH Regulations.
- Ensure that the Supervised Living home is appropriately staffed at all times.
- Adhere to all Millcreek and HCBS ID/DD program policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety policies and adheres to all workers compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.