|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Represent QA as a member of cross-functional project teams.
- Coordinate the testing events for projects to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established standards.
- Develop test strategies, assessments, test plans and test cases, ensuring coverage across the development projects.
- Develop automated tests for IT applications.
- Develop reusable frameworks for test plans, tracking defects though their life cycle, and providing testing status for projects.
- Collaborate with software developers, project managers, database administrators, and other analysts in a rapid software development environment to deploy quality products on time.
- Collaborate with the DevOps team for continued development and creation of tooling around the QA and deployment ecosystem.
- Applications in use are both internal web-based applications and consumer facing e-commerce applications.
- Extensive experience with QA methods, tools, and metrics during software development.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer advocacy.
- Strong ethics, values, communication skills, and the ability to perform as part of a project team.
- Experience with testing enterprise applications, defect tracking and quality assurance software.
- Understanding of IT project management methodology and estimating QA activities.
- Strong communications and project management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build out QA functions, methods, and tools for the IT organization.
- Significant experience with process definition, process execution, and process improvement.
- Understands PC's and common PC tools.
- Basic understanding of PC networking and security.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with testing tools, including automation tools and administration.
- Experience with performance testing is a plus.
- Working experience with any of the following technologies also a plus:
- Relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB).
- Microsoft .Net, C# applications, MVC, Visual Studio, Web/browser based applications.
- Linux and Microsoft operating systems.
- Selenium and/or NUnit testing software, or similar tools.
Education and/or Experience
At least a Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution; and at least 5 years of IT analyst experience with enterprise software.
We are an employee-oriented company offering a wide array of benefits including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Club and Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance Policy--Company Paid
- Short Term Disability--Company Paid
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
- Referral Bonuses
- Work from home options
And that's not all. At Summit Racing, we realize that a pleasant and fun working environment can be just as rewarding as material benefits. We do fun things like company raffles and Friday jeans days. It just goes to show you that you can have the best of both worlds--the material benefits of a bigger company and the caring and values of a smaller business. That's what makes Summit Racing unique.
- provided by Dice