|Date Posted||September 24, 2022|
Trades & Services
Work with company and contractor's site management and Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) organizations to implement the project and site safety programs and advice on best practice. SSHE Technicians provide support in one or more safety, security, health, or environmental subject areas to a particular site or functional group within an affiliate. A SSHE Technician supports data entry, management, and reporting skills while interacting with the field/operations organization and SSHE Advisors.
SSHE Technicians will cover some but not all of the responsibilities listed below, In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Preparation of monthly Safety Stewardship, Progress and Executive Reports by acquiring and analyzing data, preparing trend analysis, and generating supporting graphs, tables, and statistics.
- Point of contact for incident management program
- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing data contained in the Project's Safety Database.
- Identifying, proposing, and implementing new safety initiatives / awareness programs, i.e. management presentations, poster programs
- Identify trends in safety data and recommend initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in Construction Safety-related positions (previous experience within the group preferred)
- High School Graduate
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Safety Technology
- Health, Safety and Security experience
- Ability to multitask
- Effective team player skills
- Local and international travel may be required
- Strong computer skills in the following programs are essential attributes for this role: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
SCOPE OF WORK:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience in emergency services dispatching (preferred)
- Experience in oil and gas field operations (preferred)
- Strong problem solving skills and timely decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task several high priority tasks at once throughout a shift
- Must possess basic computer comprehension (MS Office, Wonderware, WinTMC and Ignition)
- Strong verbal communication skills both in person and over telephone or radio
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with limited supervision
- Strong composition and typing skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented/Fluent in Spanish is a plus
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.