|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
- Full-time, day shifts. 7:00AM-3:30PM.
- Position summary:
The Stationary Engineer must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide utilization for patients, staff and equipment. Provides steam, heating water, chilled water, pneumatic-air, sterilization, humidification and dehumidification.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Mechanical knowledge and skills to include ability to troubleshoot and repair pumps, air compressors and pneumatic systems.
- Required length and type of experience:
- 2 years experience as a Stationary Engineer required.
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
Must hold a current 3rd Class Stationary Engineers License from the state of Ohio.