|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
The Senior Strategic Facility Planner must be an energetic, self-motivated, pro-active, organized, and well-rounded individual that is a critical thinker and has an advanced understanding of Strategic Facility Planning (SFP) to advance CRBs consulting services. This individual must possess the skills required to successfully interface with client representatives, execute project tasks, have a strong work ethic, and be a dynamic team player. This role will execute work on one or more facility planning projects simultaneously as delegated by the SFP Director, and/or Project Leads and to coordinate project work with other disciplines. Project work will include a variety of planning data tasks including client visioning sessions, space inventory creation and assessment, space forecasting, gap analyses, capacity analysis, metric and benchmark development, space programming, master planning efforts and feasibility studies. The Senior Strategic Facility Planner will be expected to represent CRB in a professional manner and conduct SD1 (Seller/doer) activities that include developing strategies for contacting, developing and maintaining clients and prospects, developing proposals, and presenting at industry conferences and events.
* Lead the development of strategic facility plans and master plans for clients.
* Work with clients to assess facility capacities, space needs and identify facility gaps.
* Coordinate with CRBs engineering team members to assess infrastructure capacity and gaps.
* Develop project documents (e.g. spreadsheets, floor plans and site plans, planning reports, etc.) for project planning deliverables.
* Create utilization analyses that include space metric development.
* Develop project presentations that communicate planning results concisely and effectively.
* Assist with the development of FM Systems for internal CRB space planning and client opportunities.
* Interfacing with clients CAFM systems (importing and exporting data), completing analyses and generating reports.
* Participate in ongoing business development activities related to SFP in the public, private and academic sectors.
* Develop marketing material and use to present CRB SFP expertise to new and existing clients.
* Participate in marketing activities by visiting client prospects, documenting project requirements and assisting in proposal preparations
* Develop project resource plans and pricing for proposals within the planning discipline.
* Participate in marketing presentations and client interviews.
* Participate in trade presentations such as IFMA, SCUP, and ISPE.
* Author planning journal articles and CRB blogs for website.
* Travel as required for client development and project execution.