|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
A career at Galloway provides a unique opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment. Our Full-Spectrum Approach to land development services offers all key design disciplines within one company, providing our team with a deeper understanding and appreciation for all aspects of the development process. From survey to land planning, civil engineering and comprehensive architectural design, our team brings a multidisciplinary mindset to every project. We enjoy daily interaction and coordination among our internal teams, which allows us to build relationships and understand project approaches across disciplines.
Positivity, community and collaboration are a few of the most commonly used words to describe Galloway in our employee surveys, and we think those words truly describe the attributes of our team. We continually strive to provide an exceptional environment that fosters our purpose of enriching peoples passions. We are honored to be repeatedly recognized by our employees through numerous awards that include: Top Workplace USA 2021 [ Denver Post Top Workplace 2018, 2019, 2020; and Denver Business Journal Best Place to Work 2019, 2020.
We offer flexible work hours, a friendly and family-focused work environment, exciting projects, excellent compensation including cash bonuses, education assistance, and a complete package of benefits. We also believe in giving back to our community through numerous outreach events and volunteer activities.
Learn more about Galloway: [
About the Position
We are currently seeking a Structural Engineering Project Manager to add to our team in Denver, Colorado. The Structural Engineering Project Manager oversees structural projects and assumes design responsibility for the design and production of multiple projects, This position provides training, mentoring, and project guidance for staff members. As a leadership position within the company, the Project Manager promotes and develops new and repeat business opportunities that are in alignment with Galloways strategies and goals.
* Plans, schedules, and conducts, and coordinates structural engineering work.
* Oversees the design and ongoing progress of a project, including project coordination with city, state, and county officials and other outside agencies.
* Resolves a variety of complex problems; e.g., conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
* Coordinates technical and administrative activities for a project with other disciplines and departments within Galloway.
* Takes an active role in new business development; markets Galloways capabilities to establish new clients and enhance relationships with existing clients.
* Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Architectural Engineering.
* PE or SE required
* Typically, 15 or more years of experience in Structural Engineering.
* Experience in private commercial development projects is highly preferred.
* Experience in Multifamily projects is also preferred
* Possesses a general knowledge of the principles and practices of structural/civil engineering and architecture.
* Strong ability in Autodesk Revit Structure and AutoCAD.
* Experience with and knowledge of structural design software including frame analysis software (RISA 3D, RAM Elements, etc.)
* Possesses an understanding of concepts and processes associated with Building Information Modeling (BIM).
* Provides supervision and guidance for overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters within team; consults with Senior Project Manager and/or Team Manager concerning unusual problems and developments, and obtains approvals as appropriate.
* Takes a leadership role in the development of new business, promoting repeat and referral business with existing clients, and developing new business that is in alignment with Galloways strategies and goals; participates in networking events and business development meetings.
* Prepares and reviews project proposals, qualification statements, promotional materials, and professional services agreements; responsible for preparation, obtaining internal and external approvals, and managing final execution and subsequent amendments.
* Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs team during the execution of projects.
* Takes an active role in coaching, mentoring, and delegating responsibility to less-senior level staff; provides daily on-the-job training for team members.
* Serves as primary contact with clients; fosters culture of effective internal and external communication between Client and team members.
The estimated starting salary pay range for this role is $100,000-$115,000
Health & Wellness
* Health Insurance We offer comprehensive health-care benefits for individuals and families though Cigna Health Insurance, with the choice of two plan options.
* Dental Insurance We cover 100% of the monthly dental insurance premium for a staff member and 50% of the premium for their family.
* Vision Insurance We cover 100% of the monthly vision insurance premium for a staff member (family members can be added on for dollars a month).
* Health Reimbursement Arrangement Galloway-supported assistance in offsetting costs of high-deductible healthcare plan option.
* Short and Long-Term Disability We cover 100% of the long-term and short-term disability premium.
* Life Insurance We cover 100% of the premium for a life insurance policy that is equal to the annual salary.
* Employee Assistance Program Confidential guidance and resources for employees and immediate family members. Galloway covers 100% at no charge for the employee.
* ThrivePass Wellness Savings Account Company-provided funds can be used for a wide variety of personal health and fitness-related reimbursements.
* Flex Spending Account
* Pay For Performance Bonuses
* 401(K) Plan Additionally, we contribute a profit-sharing bonus to each individuals plan, based on total compensation.
* Tuition Assistance
* Flexible Work Schedule - Includes opportunity to flex extra hours worked.
* Generous Paid Time Off
* 8 Paid Holidays Per Year
* 4 Paid Volunteer Hours Every Year
* Identity Theft Protection We cover 100% of the monthly premium for the employee and family plans can be added for dollars a month.
Growth & Mentorship
* Structured Mentorship Program
* Annual Growth/Performance Reviews
* Diversity Groups Check out the About section on our website to learn more about our diversity initiatives!
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States, neither at this time, nor in the future.
Galloway & Company, Inc. will not accept third-party recruiter, headhunter, or executive sourcing candidate submissions for this role.
Salary Range Disclaimer:
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to, location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bi-yearly bonuses, long-term incentives, a generous PTO policy, and potential regional/office specific benefits.