|Location||Jacksonville, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2022|
Client is seeking a Superintendent/ SSHO at Camp Lejeune
Planning and oversight of the construction site facilities procurement and deployment, labor relations interfaces, manpower planning, mobilization planning and execution, site temporary facilities planning and set-up, input to and support of the project cost estimate and schedule development, input and development of subcontract work scopes.
- Experienced project superintendent with DOD experience with building renovation and new construction experience
- Capable of coordinating with Subcontractors
- Capable of working and coordinating large site team on an effective level
- Schedule driven - capable of managing schedule processes on a daily basis and long term of project success
- Skillful communicator for client/subcontractors
- Makes recommendations and participates in the planning of construction operations
- Provides detailed scheduling of daily construction activities and coordinates between the client, company and subcontractors to avoid conflicts
construction, federal construction, dod, Safety, superintedent, NAVFAC, army corps, osha 30, site safety, EM 385, SSHO, Construction Management, USACE
Top Skills Details:
construction,federal construction,dod,Safety,superintedent,NAVFAC,army corps,osha 30,site safety
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
5 years DOD experience
small renovation with heavy mechanical scope
Minimum 5 years experience as superintendent
OSHA 30 certification
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.