|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Concrete Placing Company is seeking an individual with GPS and Total Station experience in the field and classroom. This position will assist with set up and operating Leica Total Stations and GPS units and associated equipment to accurately record and layout grade data on job sites. This job is a traveling position. Travel is in the Intermountain region. We will provide lodging and expenses for out-of-town locations.
Experience in Grade Control with Leica technology or other survey equipment.
Proficient computer skills to manage and transfer data.
General education; grammar and arithmetic; GED, high school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to provide and maintain proper driver s license and acceptable driving record.
- Excellent people skills & works well with others - team player!
- Valid ID, background check, and drug screening are required for all applicants.
Gathering survey data on job sites.
Setup, operation and maintenance of survey equipment (Total Stations, GPS, Machine Guidance Equipment, Radios, etc.).
Working outdoors, alongside the paving crew and in cooperation with the paver.
This position is important to paving operations and requires a candidate who can think and act quickly to ensure that operations run smoothly.
Data organization and processing.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be physically capable of standing and walking for long hours as required.
Strong work-ethic: Dedicated and hard working.
Communication: Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills are necessary as proper completion of an assigned job and worker safety will be highly dependent upon this ability.
Regular attendance is required.
Base hourly wage $30.00 per hour plus with Health insurance, Benefits and Vacation. D avis Bacon classification will be established with specific experience and qualifications. Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Prepare system layout drawings and detailed assembly drawings
- Assist project engineering in design and development of layouts and mechanical equipment/parts
- Mark up drawings for projects
- Learn how to use engineering analysis and engineering programs to support product designs
- Perform engineering duties related to design, analysis, test, integration and systems engineering
Concrete Placing Company Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. Pre-employment and random drug tests included.
Please do one of the following.
Email your resume or a list of work experience
Fax your resume or a list of work experience to
Or Apply In Person at 6451 W. Gowen Road, Boise, Id 83709