|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Technical Project Manager to join the drive unit team. You will work with a team of talented engineers in support of drive unit development efforts at Lucid. In addition to proven project management expertise, candidates must have experience in the engineering of electric powertrain systems. The successful candidate will work with cross functional engineering teams at Lucid to rapidly develop our next generation of powertrain technology.
- Work with a cross functional team of engineers to strategize, scope, and execute the development of powertrain systems.
- Define and manage project budget, deliverables, and timing.
- Efficiently manage projects to develop new technology for unique applications and maximize value for Lucid and our Customers.
- Use tools like Jira and Confluence to communicate key engineering tasks, track progress, and publish critical information
- Consolidate inputs and material from technical team to create presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Implementation of engineering design & development processes (requirements capture, DFMEA, DVP, etc.)
- 5+ years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related engineering field
- Experience with electric powertrain systems and electric vehicles
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented self-starter and motivator
- Strong Analytical and quantitative skills with ability to drive decisions using data and metrics
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.