|Date Posted||August 1, 2022|
AtScale enables smarter decision-making by accelerating the flow of data-driven insights. The company's semantic layer platform simplifies, accelerates, and extends business intelligence and data science capabilities for enterprise customers across all industries. With AtScale customers are empowered to democratize data, implement self-service BI and build a more agile analytics infrastructure for better more impactful decision making.
As a Technical Writer you will be responsible for creating and delivering written digital technical content (knowledge articles, FAQs, and technical white-papers) for both internal and external users with a primary focus on building out our customer portal's knowledge base. This role is key to delivering a great customer experience for our customers and allowing for a truly self-help capability. The role will suit someone with a strong editorial sense. You must be able to strategically create and produce short-form and long-form content for digital audiences.
- Work with the technical and customer facing teams to set-up a strategic process for content consideration, creation, publication, and effectiveness.
- Develop content for current/future products - work closely with our technical publication team within Product/Engineering.
- Ensure content meets specific objectives - is logical, coherent, objective, strategic, or a combination of these
- Produce short-form & long-form written word, video and/or stills
- Manage all content and project administration, timelines, and commitments
- Understand and ensure compliance with regards to proprietary information and legal requirements
- Track and monitor content effectiveness upon completion and publication
- Drive continual improvement
- Editing of all content
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in the data analytics industry, but experience in creating knowledge base articles is a must in a technical (SW or HW) environment.
- Track record of past technical subject matter content production
- Masterful at working with Salesforce (or related CRM), content creation software packages; (ex. Adobe Premier Pro, InDesign and Photoshop, etc.)
- Good understanding of social platforms and non-traditional brand communications
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to understand and translate customer needs into coherent content
- Experience working with international customers
- Be an excellent creative problem solver using personal judgment
- Effectively work with and communicate across all levels of an organization
- Ability to organize and manage own time and project schedules effectively
Join a team of passionate people committed to redefining the way business intelligence and AI is done.
For additional information, visit