|Location||San Francisco, California|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for ensuring an optimal working environment in our building. The Facilities Coordinator will be the first point of contact at the building s entrances, perform regular building safety and security inspections and maintain our building s equipment and supply needs.
- Managing equipment and supply needs, including furniture, telecommunications, kitchen appliances, office equipment and supplies, and climate control.
- Performing facility safety checks in the office and lab daily
- Answering the front and back doors
- Accepting and distributing packages
- Supporting consumable inventory management
- Tracking equipment and assisting Finance with asset tagging
- Serving as first point of contact in the absence of the Facility Manager
- Moving and organizing equipment, boxes and consumables
- Managing building and equipment maintenance schedules.
- Responding to maintenance calls
- Documenting processes and keeping maintenance records.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinating building and equipment maintenance, in a laboratory environment preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Zai Lab US requires all employees who are working onsite or who are in customer facing positions to be vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to any legally required exemptions)
Disclaimer: This description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirement for the position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or based on disability.