|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
- You are responsible for the execution of tests in the area of electronic engineering (infotainment systems)
- You will be responsible for error analysis as well as the creation and tracking of error tickets
- You evaluate test results and document them
- You present the results to the customer and coordinate with the developers and suppliers
- You coordinate and participate in test drives at home and abroad
- Completed engineering studies in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics or automotive engineering or training as a technician with corresponding professional experience
- At least two years of professional experience in verification and validation in the field of electronic engineering
- Knowledge of common tools such as ODIS, Doors, Jira, KPM, CANOe is mandatory, an ISTQB certification is desirable
- Enjoys working in an intercultural environment and has a passion for new technologies
- A high level of analytical thinking, communication skills and the ability to work in a team complete your profile
- German and English language skills, both written and spoken
- Class B driver's license is mandatory, a prototype driver's license is an advantage
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: _ERD PPL US_
Title: _Test Engineer - Infotainment Test Engineer_
Requisition ID: _065361_