|Date Posted||January 4, 2022|
Trades & Services
NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! WE PAY YOU WHILE WE TRAIN YOU! #URGENT
The Tire Service Technician is the backbone of our success and this position is the first step in your journey with Discount Tire. We have a commitment to growing our people and we routinely promote from within.
Be the BEST, work with the BEST. Our positions are highly competitive. The selection process includes interviews, post-offer drug test and background screening.
The starting pay for Tire Service Technicians is negotiable. Hours vary by location.
A Tire Service Technician at Discount Tire performs the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Installs new tires and wheels
- Performs maintenance on tires, including rotations, balancing, and repairs
- Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
- Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning
- Provides helpful, friendly and responsive customer service
Skills and Requirements for Tire Service Technicians at Discount Tire:
- Must enjoy and excel in a team environment
- Must have an upbeat and positive outlook
- Must be able to function well in a physically demanding environment
- Must be dedicated and reliable
Tire Technicians are also offered these great Benefits: Weekly Paychecks, Tuition Assistance, 401K with Company Match, Discount on Products and an opportunity to grow their skills and advance their career with a Company that Cares!
Learn more about us by visiting careers.discounttire.com