|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Remote Role must have solid 7-8 years relatable experience.
Must have the following experience. Please provide write up on you
Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant computer/regulatory/quality/scientific discipline, preferably multi-disciplinary with a strong technical and quality orientation.
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a high volume commercial / clinical pharma / healthcare facility, supporting computer applications.
• Experience with Enterprise and Global Quality Systems, Data Visualization tools, Medical Inquiry (Medical Affairs), Manufacturing System is a plus.
• Knowledge of GxP regulations and guidelines including but not limited to U.S. Code of Federal Regulations 21 CFR Part 11, EudraLex Volume 4 and Annex 11.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, communication (written and verbal) and time-management skills are essential.
• Proven track record in current and previous roles. Results, Performance and Accountability driven.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs and work product requirements.
About Advantage Technical
Advantage Technical is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Technical is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.