|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Bulger Veterinary Hospital is a unique General Practice and Specialty Hospital with 24hr Emergency Care 365 days a year. We are looking to hire a Clinical Supervisor that will lead a talented exotics team in Lawrence, Massachusetts. The Clinical Supervisor will work with the management team to focus on high quality, comprehensive and effective medical services to ensure the optimal client and patient experience. The Clinical Supervisor will oversee and manage the exotics team as well as being a part of the hospital management team. Tasks for managing these teams include scheduling, training and hiring. This role is 75% technical and 25% administrative.
$2,000 Sign on Bonus after 90 days of full time employment!!
About the Supervisor Job: The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for the following:
- Participates in identifying and planning for staffing consistent with needs of client population and budgetary parameters.
- Understands workflow of each department.
- Provides input with problem-solving efforts for daily operations.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships across the hospital.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, communication and cooperation among team members.
- Advocates satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Serves as the hospital go to for all departments if needed
- Assists with coordinating the required training and skills of staff.
- Collaborates with staff at all levels and departments to streamline delivery of services without compromising care or hospitality.
- Participates in hiring and onboarding of staff and performance reviews.
- Maintains equipment and service needs.
About the job:
- Experience with restraint and handling of exotic patients avian, reptiles and amphibians
- Experience and knowledge in surgical assistance, monitoring of anesthetized patients
- Experience and knowledge with phlebotomy, lab specimen collection and radiographs
- Client communications and record keeping
Schedule- This is a Full-time position and will include up to 3 holidays.
About you - Graduate of an accredited AVMA program or equivalent experience preferred. Minimum of two years experience in Veterinary Anesthesia.
- Accuracy in calculating and delivering anesthetic agents, fluids and CRI's
- Proficiency in record keeping related to medical procedures including daily treatments administered, patient status, procedures completed, supplies used and anesthetic records
- Understanding and review of medical records pertinent to patient care.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with anesthetic monitoring is required
- CVT, LVT or VTS is preferred
About Bulger Veterinary Hospital- Bulger is a full service Veterinary Hospital that offers comprehensive care that includes General Wellness, 24-hour Emergency Care Service and Specialty Medicine in the areas of Ophthalmology, Surgery, Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, Exotics and Cardiology.
Benefits - Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Full time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms and a generous CE allowance.
$2,000 Sign on Bonus after 90 days of full time employment!! Apply today!!
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR