|Location||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Vice President/Senior Project Manager with Multifamily experience needed!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Braddock
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a national multifamily real estate developer. Over 40 years, we've built over 250,000 premier multifamily residences, delivering amenity-rich communities in economically thriving locations nationwide. With 15 regional offices, we have the ability to provide an on-the-ground presence, deep network, and an understanding of local market dynamics. Our reputation is built on quality, entrepreneurship and operational excellence. The founding principles of partnership, collaboration and alignment of interests remain central to our firm's mission today.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long-term stability
- Local projects, Regional growth
- Coordinate project planning, assist in the development of budgets, and review and select subcontractors and suppliers
- Provide assistance to the President of Construction with management duties as required
- Responsible for project administration, project cost control including review and approval of sub-contractor/supplier requisitions, field purchases, back charges, and extra work orders
- Develop and maintain working relationships with subcontractors, suppliers, architects, engineers, building officials
- Direct and supervise the Construction and Administrative team
- Act as liaison between Construction, Development, and Residential Services Departments
- Responsible for making sure all reports and inspections are responded to.
- Ensure work with subcontractors is coordinated with regard to change orders, plan discrepancies and coordination
- Report the progress of projects to Construction President and Development Partner
- Recommend and develop new systems in order to create efficiency and productivity
- Oversee the day-to-day construction activity
- Address all warranty issues and complete final documentation
- Prepare and maintain the RFI, Change Order, Submittal, and Buy-Out logs
- Draft and supervise subcontract and supply agreements
- Implement and maintain all required project schedules
- Implement and administer the Company's Quality Plan in accordance with the established quality guidelines
- Create and maintain Construction Status Report (CSR) on a monthly basis which provides a cost summary, schedule overview, and forecast where the property will be at completion
- Assure applications for payment are being reviewed, approved, processed, and paid
- Coordinate and direct the estimating, purchasing, engineering, accounting, and construction functions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, with major coursework in architecture, engineering, construction science, or a related field
- Minimum 10 years related experience in multi-family construction industry with a minimum of 5 years management experience is required for this position
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience working in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.