|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
At Polaris, we recognize that our success begins with our employees. In turn, it is our responsibility to support their development and help them achieve their full potential by creating rewarding career experiences. We're currently hiring Robot Operators to weld on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift in our state-of-the-art facility in Roseau, MN.
- 1st Shift Hours: 7:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 2nd Shift Hours: 3:00pm-11:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 3rd Shift Hours: 11:00pm-7:00am, Monday-Friday
In addition to a competitive salary and up to $4,000 sign-on bonus, we also offer a generous relocation bonus and living expense reimbursement plans.
Robot Operator Main Responsibilities
- Conduct incidental maintenance on machines such as cone/tip cleaning and maintenance, weld wire replacement, and machine area cleaning
- Properly load parts using accepted sequence and identify good and bad welds
- Complete various reports and collect data including FTQ, work gen, and scrap reports
- Inform editors of bad welds and touch-up welds that need minor repairs
- Safely use and operate various tools including power tools, hoists, and production equipment
- Accurately complete day-to-day maintenance logs required for production records
- Perform duties assigned by Supervisor and/or Group Leader
- Follow all safety rules and regulations strictly and maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Maintain regular, reliable attendance
Robot Operator Key Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have a basic knowledge of computers
- Welding experience preferred
- Willingness to attend robot training
- Ability to work overtime as required and mandated by production schedules
Active COVID-19 Pandemic Safety Precautions
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures and supports to do our part as in fighting COVID-19 within our facilities:
- Visitors/vendors/contractors on-site presence limited
- Daily health checks and temperature screenings to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfectant protocols
- Hand sanitizer, hand washing stations and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) available for all employees
- Social distancing to ensure 6 feet of space between workers
- Job rotations minimized and use of break rooms/cafes limited
Ready for the ride of your life? Get in gear and joining the Polaris team as our newest Weld Robot Operator. Interested in learning more about our small community? Click here for a look at life in Roseau, MN! Polaris partners with Doherty Staffing Solutions to recruit for these positions. Questions? Contact our Recruitment Team directly at or .
At Polaris, we are proud of what we create, and we understand it requires hard work and passion. Success at Polaris requires personal accountability, commitment, and teamwork, as we embrace the pursuit of winning at work and in life. Recognized as a leader in the Powersports Industry, Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Are you Geared for Good? If so, we're Geared for You. Join us for the ride of your life by applying today!
Polaris Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity & drug-free employer.