|Date Posted||September 24, 2022|
Trades & Services
At Polaris, we recognize that our success begins with our employees. In turn, it is our responsibility to support their development and help them achieve their full potential by creating rewarding career experiences. We're currently hiring Welders on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift in our state-of-the-art facility in Roseau, MN.
- 1st Shift Hours: 7:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 2nd Shift Hours: 3:00pm-11:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 3rd Shift Hours: 11:00pm-7:00am, Monday-Friday
In addition to a competitive salary and up to $4,000 sign-on bonus, we also offer a generous relocation bonus and living expense reimbursement plans.
Welder Main Responsibilities
- Perform GMAW welding on carbon steel as required, meeting all quality standards and specifications
- Inspect finished parts to ensure weld quality standards are met; immediately report non conformance issues to group leader and/or Supervisor
- Rotate between workstations as assigned including pilot weldments, repair work, finish welding and operation of robotic weld systems
- Interpret blueprints and processes to follow specifications for work being performed
- Maintain regular, reliable attendance
- Perform quality testing and documentation as required
- Maintain a consistent pace throughout the shift with focus on quality (i.e., within applicable quality standards)
- Team members are expected to work wherever needed based on training
- Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations
- Accurately complete required paperwork, including: labor reporting, move tickets, job cards, SPC charts, etc.
- Maintain a neat, clean work area
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Operate with a sense of urgency and in the best interest of the company
Welder Key Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical or in-house certification required
- 1+ years of industry experience
- Ability to communicate well and count accurately required
- Ability to read and understand routings, work orders and production reports necessary
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function both alone and in a team environment
- Ability to work overtime as required, with little or no notice, up to 12 hours
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and push/pull up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
Active COVID-19 Pandemic Safety Precautions
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures and supports to do our part as in fighting COVID-19 within our facilities:
- Visitors/vendors/contractors on-site presence limited
- Daily health checks and temperature screenings to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfectant protocols
- Hand sanitizer, hand washing stations and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) available for all employees
- Social distancing to ensure 6 feet of space between workers
- Job rotations minimized and use of break rooms/cafes limited
Ready for the ride of your life? Get in gear and joining the Polaris team as our newest Welder. Interested in learning more about our small community? Click here for a look at life in Roseau, MN! Polaris partners with Doherty Staffing Solutions to recruit for these positions. Questions? Contact our Recruiting Team directly at or .
At Polaris, we are proud of what we create, and we understand it requires hard work and passion. Success at Polaris requires personal accountability, commitment, and teamwork, as we embrace the pursuit of winning at work and in life. Recognized as a leader in the Powersports Industry, Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Are you Geared for Good? If so, we're Geared for You. Join us for the ride of your life by applying today!
Polaris Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity and drug-free employer.